AS BLACK FROM WHITE
As Black from White the book, is the gut wrenching life journey of Sally Graham.
Caught in the middle of a controlling marriage, three children and years of drug abuse, imprisonment and domestic violence;
Sally prayed a desperate prayer “God if you are real, you’d better do something otherwise tomorrow he gets it!”
This amazing life story is short but compelling reading.
Sally’s life is now dedicated to facilitate those who are marginalized;
- To break free from negative behavior patterns and work towards a healthy interdependence within their community.
- To work holistically with individuals and families in a manner that values dignity and provides hope.
- To resource communities and teams to better understand and connect with the marginalized in positive and productive ways which acknowledge self-care for all parties.
- To assist others to identify and value the power of their own stories and explore positive ways of self-expression and growth.
- To share the message of hope in Jesus Christ in the knowledge that
Sally Graham’s inspiring story is one that you will want to share with friends. Her interview has been one of our most downloaded programs and her book “As Black from White” fills in all the details. God answered her irreverent prayer as she was about to kill her husband and her story shows how God meets us wherever we are at – no matter how low we have sunk or hopeless our situation might seem. Sally shares her amazing journey and people in similar desperate situations can easily relate. Overall, it is a message of hope that God can truly bring “…beauty from ashes.” (Eric Skattebo Host of “Marriage & FamilyLife) Sally Grahams book “as Black from White” available here.
As Black from White REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS
I have known Sally for some years. She has been an inspiration for many as a living testimony of Jesus Christ delivering power. Sally is more than just an author her ability to speak into people’s lives with a prophetic message is impressive. I highly recommend her for a speaking engagement. Adam Thompson. Field of Dreams Church, Global Fire Ministry
Sally is a captivating story teller who engages with her audience and speaks the truth clearly and with authenticity from her real life experiences. Her personal transformation shines a ray of hope for broken lives struggling in darkness.Helen Glanville CEO Second Chances
- Christian Woman Magazine
- Prison Fellowship International Global Link and Canadian Convercation 2011 Speaker
- Caleb Prize for Biography Omega Writers Award
- Footprints Magazine
- Eternity Newspaper National and International
- Good News Newspaper National and International
- Restoring Newsletter Prison Fellowship SA
- War Cry magazine
RADIO : Peter Goers, Amber Petty Glen Ridge, Leigh Hatcher
Peter Goers “A harrowing tale well told and finally well lived”
Amber Petty “You will be blown away by this small book that contains such an intense spirally story of Sally Graham’s plunge into the depths of drugs and almost murder. I could not put it down.”
TELEVISION : Wesley TV